Instructor: Susie Gray, RCST, Certified Labor Assistant
Expecting a Baby?
This informative class is for you! As your due date approaches, it’s time to draw your energy inward to prepare for labor. A fantastic compliment to a hospital based childbirth preparation class and a wonderful refresher for your second childs birth! Classes will take place at Gather, 602 Davis St. in Evanston.
This fun and relaxing class addresses many of the questions you may have including:
- What can I expect at the hospital?
- How do I really know when to leave my house?
- How can my partner participate?
- What if I want an epidural?
- What if I want to birth naturally?
- What should I pack in my bag?
In this class we will also:
- Experience breathing techniques and birthing positions that will be most comfortable for you during your labor and pushing stages
- Discuss Birth Preferences
- Learn about Interventions
Class Registration and Fees:
- Registration: Classes will take place at Gather, 602 Davis St. in Evanston. You are welcome to enroll in person, online or call Gather at 847-859-2312 to register.
- Dates & Times: TBA
- Fee: $145, 2 1/2 hour class.
Gather is located at 602 Davis Street, Evanston, IL 60201. Hours are Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit their website for more info: www.meetatgather.com
To answer questions about the content of this class please contact Susan at 773-710-9219 or use the contact form.